Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear John

Love can be inspiring. Love can be dark and twisted. 
In this case, it's both. 


Letting go and moving on has always been a hard thing for me to do.
It's part of falling in love, and it's part of growing up.
I'm not one to wear my heart on my sleeve, but with him I did. He's the best thing that has happened to me.

 "I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be"

People often have hate in their hearts when someone tells them it's time to move on, but I don't think I ever will. He'll always be in my heart, and I am grateful for the time we had together. It was the best & happiest time of my life. But it's time to move on.

 
"Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
The girl in the dress cried the whole way home

Dear John, I see it all now, it was wrong
Don't you think 19's too young to be played by your dark twisted games
When I loved you so
I should have known"



No comments:

Post a Comment