Thursday, November 24, 2011

give thanks.

Thanksgiving is here once again! It's is a day we give thanks to all those blessings in our life. Today I woke up and made a list of what I am thankful for and there are too many things to just make a list. So here we go.. Over the years, I have truly realized that everything happens for a reason. I am thankful for my parents. We have definitely been tested with some trials over the past four years, and they have stayed strong through it all. But because of everything that has happened, we are all stronger people because of it. I am thankful for my sister and my brother, whom I can undoubtedly call my best friends. I am thankful for all of my extended family, and that we have such a close bond with eachother. I love them all so much! I am thankful for the entire Waller family (my second family). I love them with my whole heart and am so thankful that they are in my life. They have taken me in as their own and I know that we are always there for each other. I am thankful for all of my best and closest friends. Without them I would be a lost little girl in this world. I am thankful for Morgan Merideth and her amazing example in my life. She was there in the most vital time in a young girls life. She taught me respect, courage, how to hold myself with class, and most importantly how to be confident in myself. I'm thankful for the wonderful opportunity I have this year to follow in her footsteps with my amazing Accadians. They will never understand how much love I have for them.  Thankful for my house, my car & my education. Also the little things in life; hot summer days, good music, hot cocoa, hersheys hugs, cozy socks, and many many more. I am extremely thankful for my health and that I can dance limitlessly. But most of all, more than anything, I am thankful for Astra Lauren Waller. She has taught me how to live. The most important thing in this life. I know she is here with me everyday, but I cannot wait til I see her again! Her legacy lives on through all of us, and she will never be forgotten. To sum it all up, I am just a lucky lucky girl in this world. I've grown so much as a person and learned a great deal about myself. To not take anything or anyone for granted, to appreciate the little things, to tell people that you love them, and most importantly to not let those that are important to you slip through the cracks. Life is too short! I love you all sooo much and thank you for everything!! Happy Thanksgiving. Now go feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment